MARGO'S MUSHROOM SOUP WITHOUT THE MUSHROOMS
- 2 lb
- fresh mushrooms quartered
- 1 large
- garlic, minced about 10 cloves
- 1 stick
- 8 pkg
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pt
- heavy cream
- 1 pkg
- croutons, garlic
How to Make MARGO'S MUSHROOM SOUP WITHOUT THE MUSHROOMS
- 1SAUTEE Mushrooms in butter with garlic until soft in a large sautee pan.
- 2Pour mixture in blender and mix until course but on the smooth side
- 3Put mixture back in to a large pot and simmer. Make broth with chicken bouillions and slowly pour into mushroom mixture. Salt & pepper to taste.
- 4Simmer until almost boiling for about 1/2 hour - stirring when needed - don't bubble too much.
Cool down and add heavy cream before serving.
Serve with crouton on top.