How to Make Langostino Bisque
- 1In a small bowl combine the langostino meat and sherry. I thawed my meat out before I did this step by running cold water over the langostino for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan melt your butter over low heat.
- 3Blend in the flour and cook stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly. Gradually add in the milk.
- 4Stir the mixture until thickened.
- 5Season with the pepper and seasoning salt. I used adobo season but you can use whatever you like with seafood.
- 6Add the Langostino/Sherry Mixture to the milk mixture and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Remove from heat and blend. I used my stick blender to do this and it worked great. Don't over process, leave some lumps in there.
- 7Serve either warm or at room temperature.