Healthy Veggie Soup
I have tried adding eggs and bit of chicken too and it tastes good.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbspbutter, cold
1/4 ccarrots, chopped
1/4 cgreen beans
1/4 cbroccoli florets
1/4 can(s)mushrooms, fresh
1/4 cpeas, cooked
1 Tbspall purpose flour
1 cmilk, 2%
1/4 tsppepper powder
·salt to taste
How to Make Healthy Veggie Soup
- Heat butter in a deep sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 30 secs.
- Add onions and saute for 30 secs.
- Add all the veggies finely chopped and saute on a slow flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and stir.
- Add flour and stir for a minute so it cooks.
- Add water and milk and stir well.
- Cook for a minute or untill warm and its ready to serve.