Easy Easy Avocado Soup
How to Make Easy Easy Avocado Soup
- Thoroughly scrub potatoes,do not peel, put in large pot to boil.
- While potatoes are boiling lightly saute' onions in olive oil
- cut avocados in half and scoop out the insides into a small bowl...set aside
- When potatoes are tender, drain and add back to pot.Add avocado and sauteed onion. With handmixer, beat thoroughly. You beat it until it gets soupy...trust me, it will.Add salt and pepper to taste. Finally add nutmeg.
- Serve with chopped tomatoes on top.