Easy Easy Avocado Soup
How to Make Easy Easy Avocado Soup
- 1Thoroughly scrub potatoes,do not peel, put in large pot to boil.
- 2While potatoes are boiling lightly saute' onions in olive oil
- 3cut avocados in half and scoop out the insides into a small bowl...set aside
- 4When potatoes are tender, drain and add back to pot.Add avocado and sauteed onion. With handmixer, beat thoroughly. You beat it until it gets soupy...trust me, it will.Add salt and pepper to taste. Finally add nutmeg.
- 5Serve with chopped tomatoes on top.