Bongo Bongo Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozsamll raw oyester (jarred)
1/2 lbfresh baby spinach, chopped
1 tspsteak sauce (a-1)
1/2 tspground black pepper
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce (or to taste)
1 dash(es)tabasco sauce (or to taste)
1/2 cwhipping cream, whipped (unsweetened)
How to Make Bongo Bongo Soup
- Preheat broiler unit of oven.
- Puree oysters and their juice, and spinach in a blender.
- Heat milk in a large saucepan to a simmer and add puree, butter and A-1 sauce. Return to simmer (Do not boil).
- Mix cornstarch with water and add to soup to thicken. Season with salt, pepper, worcestershire and tabasco.
- Ladle into 4 oven-proof bowls and garnish each with whipped cream. Put bowls under broiler until cream is browned. Serve.