Biersuppe (Beer Soup)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- flour, add more if needed
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- beer, 16 oz
- 1 stick
- sugar to taste
- egg yolks
- 1/2 c
- plus 1/2 tbsp. milk
- toasted french breat or artisan
How to Make Biersuppe (Beer Soup)
- 1Open the beer and let it get flat; at least two hours.
- 2Brown the flour in the butter,
then add beer. Add cinnamon and sugar and bring to a boil.
- 3Whisk together the egg yolk and milk and stir into the hot (but no longer boiling) beer. Strain, and
serve with toasted slices of bread.