Mertzie's Shrimp Soba Soup
- 32 oz can(s)
- chicken stock
- 32 oz
- seafood stock
- 1 lb
- snow peas, red cabbage, mushrooms
- bay leaf, ginger, curry, salt, pepper,
- soba noodles for each bowl, cooked
- small piece of smoked salmon
How to Make Mertzie's Shrimp Soba Soup
- 1Heat the stocks with the onion cut in half. I added some curry, ginger, a bay leaf, lemon pepper, & smoked sea salt.
- 2Add veggies & heat through. Taste broth to see what you might want added. Remove onion.
- 3Add smoked salmon. Add shrimp until pink & turn off heat.
- 4Toss cooked soba noodles with a little good olive oil & put in individual bowls. Pour broth over & if desired, squeeze some lemon juice on & garnish.