- 8 oz
- ham steak, cut into cubes
- diced carrots
- diced celery ribs
- 1 can(s)
- 18 oz progresso starters creamy 3 cheese cooking sauce
- 1 c
- milk, i used 1%
- 1/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, i used reduced-fat.
How to Make Quick -n- hearty ham and cheese soup
- 1Spray a lg pot w/ cooking spray, place pot over medium heat. Add ham cubes and cook until browned. Add carrots and celery. Cook about 3 mins, stirring constantly.
- 2Stir in cooking sauce and milk. Season w/ salt and pepper. Over high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- 3Cover and simmer until carrots are tender. Sprinkle each serving w/ a little cheese.