Potato Soup & Riffles
I hope you will enjoy it too!
- 12 medium-sized potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 4 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- for riffles: 1/2 cup flour, butter
- bacon bits
- shredded cheese
How to Make Potato Soup & Riffles
- 1Dice and cook potatoes in salt water, till tender.
- 2Add butter, pepper, and onions.
- 3When potatoes are thickened, add milk and riffles.
(Riffles: Mix butter and flour until small lumps are formed)
- 4Cook on low heat 10 more minutes.
- 5Spoon up in bowls.
- 6Garnish with bacon bits and cheese.