Homemade Cream Soup or Sauce Mix
2 cpowdered non-fat dry milk
1/4 cinstant chicken bouillon (regular or low-sodium)
2 Tbspdried onion flakes*
1 tspbasil, dried*
1 tspthyme, dried*
1 tspwhite or black pepper*
How to Make Homemade Cream Soup or Sauce Mix
- *You can substitute the herbs that you prefer, or wait to add them to the soup or sauce that you are making.
- Mix all the ingredients well and store in a tightly zipped Zip-Lock bag. This mix does not require refrigeration.
- If you want to gift this mix, you can use a recipe card for the gift card and include this recipe on it.
- Combine 1/3 cup of dry soup/sauce mix with 1 1/4 cups of cold water. Whisk until well blended.
- Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
Add thickened mixture to casseroles as you would a can of soup (or just EAT it!!).