Grammy Barb's Potato Ham Soup
Hope you enjoy it, as much as Family and Friends do!
- 4 large russet potato's sliced in chunks
- 2 cups beef broth low sodium
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 2 stalks of celery
- 3 carrots chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed ham / plus ham bone
- 1 tbs. chopped garlic from jar
How to Make Grammy Barb's Potato Ham Soup
- 2Add onions, carrots, celery, parsley, garlic, chucks of Ham.
- 3Cook for 30 min.
- 4When almost done, in a fry pan. Melt Butter, add flour, and milk gradually and stir until thickened Then add cheeses and stir again.
- 5Add this to Broth, and stir until blended.
Add Red pepper flakes and Black pepper.