Golden Potato and Cauliflower Soup
3-4 lbgolden potatoes, peeled and chopped
1white onion, chopped
1 Tbspminced garlic
5 cbeef, chicken or vegtable stock
How to Make Golden Potato and Cauliflower Soup
- In a large pot or dutch oven heat the oil. Once heated add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook a minute longer.
- Add the stock, potatoes, cauliflower, and carrots to pot.
- Let the stock come to a boil then turn down to a simmer and simmer for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Either stick in an immersion blender in the pot and blend until smooth or into a food processor (in batches).
- Add salt and pepper to taste! Also add any toppings you want!
- Note: You can add some milk or cream to this if you want to make it less thick, cuz it will get thick once it cools, or just want some dairy to this. Also you do not have to peel the potatoes if the skins are thin.