Gluten/Fat Free Soup or Sauce Mix
It was given to her by her neighbor,Debbie Proctor, USU Extension and is gluten and fat free.
Go to her website to download a free booklet with recipes using this mix.
(does not have to be refrigerated)
- 2 c
- powdered milk mix (regular) for instant: see #5 for amounts
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- instant chicken buillon (reg. or low soduim)
- 2 Tbsp
- dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp
- italin seasoning (optional)
How to Make Gluten/Fat Free Soup or Sauce Mix
- 1Combine all ingredients in a re-closeable plastic bag, mixing well.
Equal to 9 (10.5 oz) cans of cream soup.
- 2To substitute for 1 can of cream soup:
Combine 1/3 cup of dry mix with 1 1/4 cups of cold water. Whisk until well blended.(See #5)
- 3Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
Add thickened mixture to casseroles as you would a can of soup
Store in closed plastic bag or air-tight container until ready to use. It does not have to be refrigerated. (can be eaten as a soup)
- 5* When making liquid milk from dry it is 1/4 cup non instant to 1 cup water and 1/3 cup instant to 1-1/4 cup water.