Cream of Parisian Soup
16-24 ozbroccoli/cauliflower can be frozen or fresh
1/2 conions, chopped
1/2 ccelery, chopped
4 tspchicken seasoning
1 tspwhite pepper
1 cham, diced
6 ccold milk
How to Make Cream of Parisian Soup
- Chop and steam veggies in 2 c. water til just about tender.
- In large soup pan melt butter and margie. Add celery and onions and saute til celery is about tender and onions are clear.
- Add flour, stir until blended and cook for about 3-4 min. to get rid of flour taste. Just like making white white sauce.
- Add chicken seasoning or crush bullion cubes to flour mixture then slowly add milk, 1 cup at a time, stirring so it doesn't lump.
- Then add pepper pinch of salt, diced ham and veggies. Stir lightly and simmer stirring every so often so it doesn't burn.