Super Vegie Stew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 boxnatural tomato soup, family size
2 can(s)diced tomatoes with garlic
1 can(s)diced tomatoes w/hot peppers
2 can(s)whole kernel sweet corn
2 can(s)creamed corn
4 cbaby spinach and kale mix
1 lbground turkey (opt)
1 Tbspgorgonzola cheese
How to Make Super Vegie Stew
- Over medium high heat, Brown and crumble 1 lb. ground turkey
Drain and set aside.
- In a soup pot, over medium high heat, heat tomato soup. When it starts to bubble, cut the heat to medium.
- Add creamed corn and whole kernel corn. Stir into soup.
- Add diced tomatoes. Stir thoroughly.
- Add baby spinach and kale to hot soup. Stir thoroughly.
- When green are "wilted", add crumbled turkey (optional) Lower heat to low setting.
- Cook about 1/2 hour to blend flavors. (may cook longer on low heat.
- Top with Gorgonzola cheese (optional)