★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 small
- 1 pt
- half and half
- 2 or 3
- cubes of chicken bouillon (de-solved)
- 1 c
- yellow chedder cheese, grated
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
How to Make Cheeseburger Chowder
- 1Saute beef and onion, then add flour to thicken.
- 2Add half and half, thinning with a little milk if needed.
- 3Add in bouillon, cayenne pepper and grated cheese and stir until cheese is melted, being careful not to let it catch on the bottom.
- 4Again thin out, if needed, with a little milk.
Serve hot and thick. A little bacon cooked crisp makes a nice garnish...