☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbhamburger i use 96% fat free
2crunchy guerro tostadas
1/3 can(s)low fat refried beans
1/3 can(s)canned whole kernal corn
1/4 cchopped onion
3/4 cmexican cheese blend: asaigo, monteray, queso, and cheddar
1/2 pkgreduced sodium taco mix
How to Make Tostada Casserole
- Brown Hamburger (no need to drain 96% fat free) and pour 1/2 the taco pkg in with the meat and about 1/3 cup water. Cook until it begins to thicken.
- Spoon refried bean onto the tostada shells kinda thick and put in the bottom of an 8" inch Cast Iron Skillet. Or just move the meat over in the skillet and set the shells on the juices like I did so the shells will soak it up. That's what I wanted it to do. Then add onion on top of the Refried Beans and keep shuffeling the meat around to put the onions on the beans. Then spread the meat over the onions. You want Juices, Tostadas, refried beans, onion then meat in that order.
- Sprinkle corn all over the top.
Now cover with the Cheese.
- Top with Fresh or frozen cilantro
- Bake at 350 about 10-15 minutes You don't want it to dry out. You might want to add 1-2 tbsp. of water if you want it juicer.
- Serve with cut up tomato and La Victoria Green Taco Sauce. Everything goes good with this Taco Sauce. And a dollop of sour cream.