Three Bean Chili
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 slicebacon (optional)
2 clovegarlic, finely chopped
1/4 cchili powder
115 oz can white beans
115 oz can kidney beans
115 oz can black beans
128 oz can diced tomatoes
1 cchicken broth
·cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Three Bean Chili
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until softened, but not crispy, about 2 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until onion has softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes and broth and bring briefly to a boil.
- Turn heat to medium-low and simmer until chili is slightly thickened, 15-20 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and serve.