Skip's Green Chili
Green Chili is great served on eggs or enchiladas.
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb
- pork, cut up in bite sized pieces
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced or 3. tsps. garlic powder
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 c
- raosted green chili's - mild or hot, depending on taste.
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- 2-3 Tbsp
- salt to taste
How to Make Skip's Green Chili
- 1In large pot start heating the bouillon cubes and water. Add the roasted green chilies.
- 2Mix the raw diced pork and flour. Add to heated oil in large skillet. Fry until golden brown. Add the garlic and cook until garlic is soft. DO NOT DRAIN pan.
- 3Pour the pork mixture into the large pot, take some of the Chili liquid to de-glaze skillet and add that to pot. Continue cooking at medium heat until pork is tender and almost falling apart. My husband, Skip and I like our green chili gravy thick, so you can add either corn starch or a flour roué to make chili thicker.