- pork loin roast leftover from prior day meal - shredded or cubed
- 1-2 can(s)
- chicken broth
- cube chicken bullion
- 2 can(s)
- small chopped green chiles
- 1 can(s)
- chopped jalepeno peppers
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- green chile sauce
How to Make Green Chile
- 1Place all ingredients in stock pot except jalepenos. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer about 1 hour.
- 2Add jalepenos to taste. An entire can is too spicy for my kids but great for my heat loving family and friends. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If mixture seems to thin/watery, thicken with a rue.
- 3Sprinkle with some mexican cheese and a dollap of sour cream. Serve with warm tortillas.
- 4(Alternate: if cooking pork cubes from scratch, toss meat with flour, salt and pepper and brown in a small amount of hot oil & drain prior to adding all the other ingredients.)