"TRUBY TEXAS" White Chili
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 36.5 oz can(s)
- white hominy, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz can(s)
- green enchilada sauce ( med. heat )
- 2 4 oz can(s)
- diced green chilies ( med. heat )
- 64 oz
- chicken broth
- ground comino to taste (cumin)
How to Make "TRUBY TEXAS" White Chili
- 1Place chicken breasts in soup pot with 32 oz of chicken broth. Season with ground comino to your taste. You may want to start with 1 1/2 teaspoons to start. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. Remove each breast and cut into bite size pieces. Return to pot.
- 2Rinse and drain hominy, add to chicken in pot. Add enchilada sauce, green chilies and remaining broth. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. According to your own taste you may at any time add more comino.
- 3Serve with tortilla chips. Y'all Enjoy !!!