How to Make Santa Fe Chicken and Potato Soup
- 1Cut Potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2On a separate cutting board,cut chicken into uniform cubes.
- 3In a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl dish,combine potatoes,chicken,tomatoes,broth,and taco seasoning,mixing well.
- 4Cover lid tightly with a lid or plastic wrap.
- 5Microwave on high for 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on your microwave),or until potatoes and chicken are done.
- 6Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- 7Use oven mitts or tongs to remove the dish from the microwave.
- 8Remove plastic wrap carefully to prevent burns from steam.