How to Make Santa Fe Chicken and Potato Soup
- Cut Potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
- On a separate cutting board,cut chicken into uniform cubes.
- In a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl dish,combine potatoes,chicken,tomatoes,broth,and taco seasoning,mixing well.
- Cover lid tightly with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on your microwave),or until potatoes and chicken are done.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Use oven mitts or tongs to remove the dish from the microwave.
- Remove plastic wrap carefully to prevent burns from steam.