Gluten Free Quick & Healthy Chicken Noodle Soup
1(32 ounce) carton fat-free lower sodium chicken broth
1 Tbspolive oil,light
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cchopped celery
1 mediumcarrot, chopped
1/2 tspeach of salt and pepper
6 ozgluten free twisted rotini
1 1/2 cshredded cooked skinless chicken breast (rotisserie cooked or leftover baked)
2 Tbspchopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make Gluten Free Quick & Healthy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Combine 2 cups water with chicken broth in a mocrowave safe dish and microwave at high 5 minutes.
- While broth mixture heats, heat a large sauce pan over medium high heat,add oil to pan and swirl to coat.
- Add onion, celery, carrot,salt and pepper and saute 3 minutes or until almost tender.
- Remove broth from microwave and add it to the pot along with the pasta and bring to a boil.
- Cook 7 minutes or until pasta is almost al dente (firm,not soft)
- Stir in chicken and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated and stir in parsley.
- Remove from stove an serve hot in individual bowls.