★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 3 stalk(s)
- 6 stalk(s)
- green onion
- small bag(s)
- baby carrots
- 1 c
- rice, instant and uncooked
- 2 box
- chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Homemade Chicken Soup
- 1I boil my chicken thighs first. I like thighs they give the soup more flavor.
- 2Drain & cool chicken so you can slice it in small pieces.
- 3Return chopped chicken to the pot. Add chopped celery, chopped green onions,baby carrots chicken broth, salt & pepper.
- 4Bring to a boil. Turn stove to Med. Low to Low for a couple hours. Last five minutes or so Add rice. And Enjoy.