☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeboneless, skinless chicken breast
1 pkglipton onion soup mix
2 boxlow sodium chicken broth
1 1/2 tspparsley
1/2 tspthyme, dried
2 tspchicken base
1 can(s)sliced carrots
2 cegg noodles, uncooked
How to Make Easy Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Place chicken in crock pot and sprinkle onion soup mix over top.
- Pour two boxes of broth into crock, covering chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (if chicken was thawed when you put it in); 6 hours ( if chicken was frozen when you put it in).
- Remove chicken from crock and shred with two forks. Put chicken back in to broth.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Cook on high for another 30 - 40 minutes until noodles are cooked through.
- Serve with crackers or bread.