Easy Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup
- 6 c
- chicken stock
- large chicken breast fillet (boneless)
- 300 g canned corn kernels
- 1 Tbsp
- cornflour (cornstarch)
- 2 Tbsp
- light soy sauce
- eggs (beaten)
- spring onions (finely sliced) or 2 scallions (finely sliced) or 2 green onions (finely sliced)
How to Make Easy Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup
- 2Add chicken breast fillet to the stock, turn the heat down and cover the pain with a lid for 15 minutes.
- 3Remove chicken breast from the stock and leave to cool for a few minutes then shred.
- 4Add corn to stock and bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- 5Combine soy sauce and cornflour into a paste then stir into the soup to thicken slightly.
- 6Add shredded chicken to soup.
- 7Slowly pour beaten eggs into the soup in a steady stream, stirring constantly with a fork.
- 8Serve topped with the sliced spring onions and enjoy!