Easy Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup
6 cchicken stock
1large chicken breast fillet (boneless)
1300 g canned corn kernels
1 Tbspcornflour (cornstarch)
2 Tbsplight soy sauce
2spring onions (finely sliced) or 2 scallions (finely sliced) or 2 green onions (finely sliced)
How to Make Easy Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup
- Add chicken breast fillet to the stock, turn the heat down and cover the pain with a lid for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken breast from the stock and leave to cool for a few minutes then shred.
- Add corn to stock and bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- Combine soy sauce and cornflour into a paste then stir into the soup to thicken slightly.
- Add shredded chicken to soup.
- Slowly pour beaten eggs into the soup in a steady stream, stirring constantly with a fork.
- Serve topped with the sliced spring onions and enjoy!