Easy and Tasty Thai Chicken Soup
This shortcut version is very easy to make, but doesn't sacrifice on taste.
When you are craving Thai flavors but don't have much time or energy, try this!
- boneless chicken breast
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 c
- lemongrass, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- lime juice
- chopped cilantro to taste
How to Make Easy and Tasty Thai Chicken Soup
- 1Combine chicken breast,broth, coconut milk and lemongrass in a saucepan. Bring the mixture almost to a boil, then lower heat and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
- 2Remove chicken from broth and shred with two forks.
- 3Strain the broth through a sieve, then add the chicken, lime juice and cilantro to taste. Serve with fluffy rice.