Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup, made easy!
- 24 oz cans of chicken broth
- roaster chicken, meat removed and diced (i only use the white meat)
- medium onion, diced
- celery ribs, sliced
- carrots, sliced
- cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- dill weed
- bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- package of egg noodles, cooked ala dente
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup, made easy!
- 1Saute onions, celery and carrots in 2 tbsp of olive oil until semi tender.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients except the noodles and simmer for 1 hour.
- 3Heat the noodles up separate. Place your desired amount in the bottom of a bowl and ladle the warm soup over it.
- 4Note: I never put rice or noodles in the soup pot to simmer because they lose their texture. The soup is always so much better served this way.
Enjoy this quick and easy soup.