Creamy Chicken Mushroom Potato Soup
How to Make Creamy Chicken Mushroom Potato Soup
- In a large pot, empty both cans of soup. Fill one of the cans with water and empty into the pot. Stir and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken thighs and brown on both sides. When done , add the chicken to the soup pot mixture.
- Stir well and cover with lid. Cook over medium heat for an hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- After an hour peel and dice potatoes. Also add your carrots or whatever vegetable you prefer. (You don't have to use the same as me)
- Cover and cook for an additional 1 to 1 1/2 hours stirring frequently. Serve with rice or over rice. Or you can butter some rolls and dip.