COLD LEMON SOUP WITH ZUCCHINI
How to Make COLD LEMON SOUP WITH ZUCCHINI
- 1Bring chicken stock to a boil in a large saucepan add salt to taste.
- 2Meanwhile in a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk or electric mixer until thick and frothy.
- 3Slowly add the lemon juice, beating constantly to prevent eggs from curdling.
- 4Stir the egg lemon mixture into the hot chicken stock. Let cool and refrigerate.
- 5Grate or julienne the zucchini blanch in boiling salted water for 54 seconds just to set the color and lemon raw taste.
- 6Quickly drain and run under cold water until cool to touch refrigerate.
- 7To serve mix the zucchini into the soup. Served chilled garnish with lemon slices and bacon bits.