★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2-4 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- lesuer baby carrots
- onion, chopped
- celery stalks, sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp
- 2 pkg
- knorrs homestyle chicken broth
- 6-8 c
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2-1 pkg
- egg noodles
How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1Cut chicken into medium size chunks. Slice celery and chop onion. Put butter in Dutch oven. Saute onion and celery for about 5 mins. Add chicken and cook stirring for about 5 mins. more.
- 2Add Knorrs broth. Stir about 2 mins. Add carrots, salt and pepper. Add water, bring to soft boil. Add egg noodles. Bring to full boil and then
reduce heat to medium and cook until noodles are done.
- 3You are ready to eat. I serve with croissants or honey butter biscuits.