★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)campbells cheddar cheese soup
1 can(s)condensed milk
1 pkgfrozen broccoli
2 can(s)chicken broth
How to Make Chicken, Cheese & Broccoli Soup for the crockpot
- Boil and dice chicken breasts
- Empty cheddar cheese soup into crock, then use the can and add two cans of water and two cans of chicken broth, stir. Add condensed milk and stir again.
- Add diced chicken and frozen broccoli
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or simmer 6-8 hours on low.
- Salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste. Top with Kraft 4 cheese Mexican blend, in bowls.