Veggie Soup for Weight Watchers
1 1/2 lbground beef or ground turkey
1 cdiced celery
2 can(s)sliced carrots, drained
2 can(s)sliced potatoes, drained
3 can(s)diced tomatoes (plain)
1 1/2 ccooked rice
·salt, to taste
·pepper, to tase
·cabbage, shredded (opt.)
How to Make Veggie Soup for Weight Watchers
- Brown meat with onion.
- Add celery, carrots, potatoes and at LEAST 2 cans tomatoes. (The third can is optional).
- Add one can of water for each can of tomatoes.
- Let simmer low for 20 minutes.
- Add Rice and cabbage (opt.) and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Simmer until rice is heated through (10-15) minutes.