Swiss Chard Soup
Anthony Nicometi Jr
4 cswiss chard (stem removed and rougly chopped)
6 cbeef stock
1 can(s)kidney beans (drained & rinsed)
1 can(s)chick peas (drained & rinsed)
1 can(s)cannelini beans (drained & rinsed)
2 cupsfrozen cauliflower
How to Make Swiss Chard Soup
- Dice the Celery and the Onion, and Sweat in a medium sauce pot until translucent and tender then add the minced Garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Once translucent, Add The 2 cans of drained and rinsed beans, and chickpeas and cook for 3-4 mins
- Add the Beef Stock and stir. Allow to come up to a simmer.
- Once up to a complete simmer, add the Swiss Chard and allow to wilt (May take a few additions)
- Once the Swiss Chard has wilted and cooked down. Add the Cauliflower, and warm threw.
- Once the Cauliflower is fork tender, serve piping Hot and enjoy with a bit of Parmesan Cheese on top :)