leftover's made easy soup
- 2 c
- cut and cubed leftover roast
- 3 c
- leftover veggies or cooked veggies to equal the cups
- leftover gravy or pan drippings
- flour if needed to thicken to desired consistancy
- salt, pepper, spices, to taste (i added 1/2 tsp italian seasoning)
How to Make leftover's made easy soup
- 1I sauted onion and garlic in a bit of butter and added the chopped left over roast chunks, added the leftover veggies which were potatoes, baby carrots, and an ear of corn chopped from the cob.
- 2Simmer in the leftover gravy and added water until warm and flavors unite. Add what you wish for spices. I added a 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning to the pot.