- 1/4 to 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- stewed tomatoes, chopped
- small onion diced
- handful spagetti, broken into smaller pieces
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ground cumin to taste
- beef bouillon, cubes
- dried italian seasoning to taste
- diced carrots, potatoes, bell peppers
How to Make Granny Soup
- 1In a medium saucepan add 3 cups water and the bouillon cubes. Bring to a simmer. Break off small pieces of the ground beef into the water. When all of the ground beef has been added add onion and tomatoes. Simmer 30 minutes.
- 2Taste broth and season as needed. Add pasta and cook until aldente.