Comforting Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
large2 cans tomato soup
small1 can of tomato sauce
large1 can of diced tomatoes
oz1-16oz.pkg.of frozen mixed veggies
box1/2 sm.box of elbow macaroni(cooked and drained)
lb2 lbs.lean ground chuck(cooked and drained)
Tbsp1/2 of sea salt
Tbsp1 of black pepper
Tbsp1 of italian seasoning
cadd water to the thickness of broth you want
How to Make Comforting Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
- In a 6 qt. crockpot add everything except the macaroni and ground chuck.
- Cook on the high setting of your crockpot for 3 hrs.
- At the last 45 min.to half hour of cooking add the cooked and drained macaroni and ground chuck.At this point you can turn your crockpot to the low setting and finish cooking.
- Tip for working people: you can put this on low before you leave and when you get home add the macaroni and ground chuck and cook another half hour.
- I hope you enjoy this soup. It is really good with some homemade cornbread and a tall glass of milk. I have also submitted my recipe for the cornbread.