Comforting Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1-16oz.pkg.of frozen mixed veggies
- 1/2 sm.box of elbow macaroni(cooked and drained)
- 2 lbs.lean ground chuck(cooked and drained)
- 1/2 of sea salt
- 1 of black pepper
- 1 of italian seasoning
- add water to the thickness of broth you want
How to Make Comforting Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1In a 6 qt. crockpot add everything except the macaroni and ground chuck.
- 2Cook on the high setting of your crockpot for 3 hrs.
- 3At the last 45 min.to half hour of cooking add the cooked and drained macaroni and ground chuck.At this point you can turn your crockpot to the low setting and finish cooking.
- 4Tip for working people: you can put this on low before you leave and when you get home add the macaroni and ground chuck and cook another half hour.
- 5I hope you enjoy this soup. It is really good with some homemade cornbread and a tall glass of milk. I have also submitted my recipe for the cornbread.