White Bean Chicken Chili
- 2 LG jar(s)
- randall's northern beans
- 2 can(s)
- any variety chicken broth
- 4 oz
- pepper jack cheese cubed or shredded
- 3 oz
- cream cheese cubed
- 3/4 jar(s)
- any variety mild salsa
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless cubed
How to Make White Bean Chicken Chili
- 1Cook cubed chicken breast pieces in skillet on medium heat in a sprayed skillet until done. Set aside.
- 2while chicken is cooking pour the chicken broth in a dutch oven pan adding chunked cream cheese and bring to a gentle boil. Whisk mixture until cream cheese no longer has chunks.
- 3pour the rest of the ingredients into the broth mixture adding cooked chicken and continue to cook on medium heat until pepper jack cheese is melted stirring occasionally. ( about 15 minutes) Enjoy!