Mediterranean Stew with Poultry Sausge
- 2 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb hot italian poultry sausage
- 2 cans cannellini beans (15 1/2 oz.each) cannellini beans are large white kidney beans
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) chicken broth
- 1 jar (10 oz.) roasted red peppers
- 1 tblsp dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Make Mediterranean Stew with Poultry Sausge
- 1Pull casings off the sausage and cut sausage into bite size pieces and then saute in olive oil in Lg.saucepan until cooked through,about 5 minutes
- 2Drain the Cannellini beans.In a small bowl mash one can of beans with a fork,add to the sausage.Save other can for final step.
- 3Drain and cut the Roasted red peppers into thin strips.
- 4Add all the remaining ingredients to the saucepan,Bring to a boil,reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.Season with salt and pepper to taste.