Loki’s Taco Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspolive oil
5chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
2 Tbspminced garlic
1 can(s)refried beans
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 can(s)sweet corn
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 optional ozpepperoncini peppers
4 ozsharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Loki’s Taco Soup
- Dice onion and sweat on low heat until translucent.
- Chop or dice chicken meat and add it to the onion with the garlic.
- Add Refried beans and stir in tomatoes and corn.
- Stir on Pepperoncini (finely chopped) and seasonings. Let simmer until chicken is cooked and/or soup is hot
- Stir the cheese into the hot pot. Enjoy!