Kale with Sausage and White Beans
You could use any greens such as chard, turnip, beet, or collard. What ever you are used to.
A splash of vinegar (sherry, red wine or cider) is a nice touch right at the end of cooking.
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 lb
- bulk, sweet italian sausage
- 1 large
- onion, sliced thin (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 large
- garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 lb
- fresh kale, roughly chopped, center thick rib removed
- 1/2 c
- low sodium chicken or vegetable stock
- 5-ounce cannelinni or white beans, rinsed, drained
- salt and pepper to taste.