Bacon and Beans and everything nice Soup
- 6 oz
- bacon ( slices)
- onion diced
- celery stalks, diced
- zucchini, diced
- carrots, small - diced
- garlic clove, finely diced
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. tomatoes chopped, undrained
- 3 c
- chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 6 c
- fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- black pepper and salt
How to Make Bacon and Beans and everything nice Soup
- 1Put bacon in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until almost crisp.
Remove and break into small pieces. Add it back to the pan and move on to step two.
Alternately, you could cut it up before cooking.
- 2Add onions, celery and carrots, cook 5 minutes.