☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ccorn syrup, light
1 1/3 cpeanut butter, creamy
4 1/4 crice krispies
4reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
1handful chocolate chips
How to Make Reesie Krispies
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter until smooth and evenly combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly add the salt and cereal and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir again.
- Wait about 1 min and add the candy, quickly folding the mixture together so as to not smash up the candy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded tablespoons onto the sheet.
- Let cool and enjoy!