How to Make Pull Apart Pizza
- 1This recipe is SUPER EASY! Start by heating your oven according to directions on can.
- 2Split the biscuits in half so that you have two thinner round biscuits. Place biscuits so that they are all touching on a large jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with edges).
- 3Spoon sauce over the center of each biscuit.
- 4Place 1-2 pepperoni slices on each biscuit. Actually at this step you can use whatever toppings your family prefers: sausage, ham, olives, mushrooms...we use pepperoni because we all like it and it's easy.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over your pizzas and bake according to directions on biscuit can. Usually about 15 minutes.
- 6Here's where the name comes in: Simply pull the biscuit pizzas apart and enjoy!