Cranberry Oat Snack Mix
1/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
3 csquare oat cereal (quaker brown sugar)
1 1/2 cold fashioned oats
1 cchopped walnuts
1/2 cdried cranberries (craisins)
1/2 cchocolate covered raisins
How to Make Cranberry Oat Snack Mix
- In a saucepan, combine the first five ingredients; heat until the butter is melted. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, oats and nuts. Drizzle with the butter mixture and mix well.
- Place in a greased 10 x15 baking pan. (I use parchment paper instead of greasing the pan) Bake, uncovered, at 275 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring occasionally. Stir in cranberries and chocolate covered raisins.
- Store in an airtight container.