Mel's Puppy Chow
How to Make Mel's Puppy Chow
- 1Put rice chex in a large mixing bowl, set aside
- 2in a microwave save bowl add chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter and vanilla and microwave at 30 second intervals until smooth and fully combined. Stir between each interval.
- 3mix walnuts into mixture.
- 4Pour the chocolate mixture over cereal and stir well to evenly coat the cereal.
- 5move cereal to a gallon size zip lock, pour powdered sugar over. Seal and shake well until evenly coated.
- 6spread on a sheet of wax paper and let cool for about 30 minutes. Stores in an airtight container in fridge for about a month.