INDIAN GRILLED PRAWNS
8 mediumtiger prawns
1 tsplime juice
1/2 tspchili powder
1/2 tspcoriander powder
1/2 tspturmeric powder
1/4 tspcumin powder
2 Tbspgarlic-ginger paste
·salt to taste
1 Tbspcilantro (chopped)
How to Make INDIAN GRILLED PRAWNS
- Combine chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, pepper, cumin powder, garlic-ginger paste,lime juice, salt, and 1 tbsp oil in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Clean the prawns and squeeze to drain.
- Add to the bowl and toss well. Marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a griddle and add the marinated prawns. Gently stir and fry on each side for 2 minutes (4-5 minutes as whole).
- Transfer into a serving plate and garnish with chopped cilantro