- ripe avacadoes
- 2 1/2 c
- almond milk
- 3 Tbsp
- "special dark chocolate" hershey baking powder
- 2 Tbsp
- regular chocolate, hershey baking powder
- 12 tsp
- sweetner (i used "kal" pure stevia extract but 12 packets of splenda will also work)
How to Make Healthy Fudgesicles
- 1Place all ingredients in a blender (or use stand immersion blender) and mix well until consistency of pudding. Taste "pudding" and adjust sweetness to your preference.
- 2Pour mixture into a plastic baggie (or pastry bag). Cut off a small piece from corner of baggie and squeeze contents into popsicle containers (molds).
- 3Freeze until solid.
Keep remaining popsicles frozen.