Guilt-Free Frozen Yogurt
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 150 g
- yoplait greek 100 calorie fat free yogurt, vanilla (one container)
- 2 tsp
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp
- cool whip, regular
- 2 Tbsp
- sliced almonds (or crush nutmeats of your choice)
- marshmallows, mini
How to Make Guilt-Free Frozen Yogurt
- 1Stir yogurt and cocoa powder together until well blended.
- 2Stir in cool whip.
- 3Fold in almonds and mini marshmallows.
- 4If you are careful, you can do all this in the original yogurt container. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer. Check after 30 minutes by stirring. If it is ice cream consistency, it's ready to eat! If it's over frozen, just place it in the fridge until it's thawed to the desired consistency.
- 5This is very adaptable. You can add fruit and/or nuts to your favorite flavor and have a single serving of frozen delight that you can eat guilt free!