Fudge Ecstasies cookies
This recipe has been passed around for 20 years now and it still gets big raves!
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 oz
- unsweetened baking chocolate bars
- 2 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 c
- nuts or extra choclate chips
How to Make Fudge Ecstasies cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- 2In a double boiler, water in bottom is simmering, heat the chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate bars and the butter. Stirring occasionally until all is melted. Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in the eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder and vanilla. Beat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until combined. Stir in the rest of the chocolate chips and chopped nuts, or extra chips, if you don't want nuts, until combined well.
- 4Drop mixture by teaspoonfulls onto the greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are firm and the surface is dull and cracked. Cool and then enjoy